Webinar: Getting Started in a New Cannabis State
March 17, 2021|1:00pm Mountain
Getting Started in a New Cannabis State:
4 Steps to Take Now
“My state is expanding or implementing a cannabis program. What can I do now to properly prepare and position myself to obtain one of the licenses?”
We hear this question on a daily basis and will share our tips for getting started early in this free, one-hour session.
Update: View the webinar recording here.
Not all state legislation is created equal and behind the excitement of cannabis legalization is a complex set of regulations and competitive factors. Learn our 4 universal steps to take when cannabis enters a new state.
Industry education, advocacy, goal setting, and business planning are all critical first steps to success in the cannabis industry. Get insights into proven methods from our experts who have worked with clients to win cannabis licenses and start cannabis businesses in 31 states and internationally.
- Learn what it really takes to prepare
- Identify key elements in your timeline — including the ones that are often overlooked
- Build your resources and reference points that will put you ahead of your competition
- Understand how and why to engage your local community and local officials
- Consider factors for finding your best fit in the cannabis industry
- Learn the one early step that builds your foundation
FREE. Register now.