Webinar: How FDA Regulation Will Affect Hemp Processing and Manufacturing
April 22, 2020|11:00 AM
FDA Regulation Will Dramatically Change the Extraction Industry
Ensure Your Business Future — Learn How to Prepare Now
The hemp extraction and processing industry continues to operate in an era of significant speculation and uncertainty. With forthcoming FDA regulations expected to bring closure to more than 30% of licensed processors, surviving businesses will be operating in a significantly more complex environment.
Our Director of Client Services, Greg Huffaker III, joins experts from Vanguard Scientific and Rymedi to present game-changing predictions for upcoming FDA regulatory compliance and what it will mean for your processing investments. Whether you’re pre-license, pre-operational, or already up and running, this webinar will provide relevant insight to help you navigate uncharted waters.
- Hear from leading industry experts on what to expect from FDA regulation
- Learn how requirements for GMP certification and compliance will affect your business
- Understand which countries and industry examples provide a helpful view of the likely post-regulatory reality in the U.S.
- Gain insight into planning best-practices to ensure your facility, equipment, and processes have you set up for success
- Understand how the FDA has investors and operators changing their thinking
- Q&A with the panelists after the presentation